Friday, March 9, 2012

Why does my control in the Wii Zapper feel out of control for Medal of Honor?

Whenever I play with the Wii Zapper foe Medal of Honor Heroes 2 on the Wii, it feels out of control. My view is always spinning around because when I move it just a little bit it turns me around and makes me look up and down, it's just hard to look around. Besides that, it's easy to use. Why is it like this for me?Why does my control in the Wii Zapper feel out of control for Medal of Honor?
adjust the sensitivity on the sensorWhy does my control in the Wii Zapper feel out of control for Medal of Honor?
Cuz you're getting shot. Maybe you should duck.Why does my control in the Wii Zapper feel out of control for Medal of Honor?
its because your sensor isnt in the right place

No comments:

Post a Comment