Friday, March 9, 2012

If I am the Marine who captures Osama Bin Ladin will I receive the Congressional Medal of Honor?

I am currently a poolie in the World's finest fighting force, the United States Marine Corps

Im going 03xx Infantry



So if Im at the one who actually apprehends this Bastard will I get the Medal of Honor



By the way I would break his nose before I handed him over to my superiors. I honestly want to kill him.If I am the Marine who captures Osama Bin Ladin will I receive the Congressional Medal of Honor?
you better do more than break his nose, at least cut his beard off dress him in a Hannah Montana t-shirt...something embarrassing american teen pop crap
I'd say only if you died doing it.



From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medal_of_Ho鈥?/a>

The Medal of Honor is the highest military decoration awarded by the United States government. It is bestowed on members of the United States armed forces who distinguish themselves "conspicuously by gallantry and intrepidity at the risk of his or her life above and beyond the call of duty while engaged in an action against an enemy of the United States." Due to the nature of its criteria, it is often awarded posthumously.If I am the Marine who captures Osama Bin Ladin will I receive the Congressional Medal of Honor?
Infantry aren't the ones going behind enemy lines and taking out bad guys, so I'd say your chances of that happening are slim to none.

On top of that a Staff Sergeant named Salvatore Giunta is about to become the first person since the Vietnam War (which ended almost 40 years ago) to receive the Medal of Honor.



Honestly, I think you're starry eyed shooting for even a purple heart.
If i would caught him i would slap the s*hit out him. Then i would yank his ugly a$$ beard right off of him. Then i would get a stick and shove it right in his a$$ hole (no homo). Then i would do a mike tyson and bite a piece of his ear off. Then i would spit on him and turn him in.If I am the Marine who captures Osama Bin Ladin will I receive the Congressional Medal of Honor?
Son, you're talking about a 57 year old dialysis patient with recurring secondary health problems who lives in caves. If he isn't dead already he's holed up in a private medical facility in Riyadh or Tehran and not you or anyone from our side of the pond is going to touch him.
No. You will not unless you died fighting and took down some Taliban with you. But if you do catch him or kill him (which i really hope you do) kick him in the f*cking nose and drag him out of the hole he is hiding in. Semper Fi.
No. And it probably won't be a marine. It will probably be a ranger.



Army Rangers lead the way!!





EDIT: To 'The Man' he's not the first to be awarded the MoH since Vietnam, he's the first living person to receive it since then.
Almost certainly not. And if you broke his nose before handing him over, you could face UCMJ action. Public outcry and political concerns would probably pervert the course of justice and save you, but why risk it?
Make sure you get some secretes from him first then they will promote you to the CIA.
Put a 50 Cal. in his dome and say you found him that way works for me take pictures
No, he's never going to be found.

Time is being wasted at this point.
  • pick a part
  • battlefield 3 forums
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment