Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Whats the name of the song that plays during medal of honor black ops zombies?

There's a bad *** metal song that came on while I was playing Medal Of Honor: Black Ops Zombies. I want to know if anyone knows the name of the song. I tried searching the soundtrack for the game but there are so many metal songs on the soundtrack, I don't want to listen to them all to try and find that specific one.Whats the name of the song that plays during medal of honor black ops zombies?
It's "Hand of Doom" by Black Sabbath.Whats the name of the song that plays during medal of honor black ops zombies?
Uhhhhh last time I checked, which was last night, black ops zombies was on Call of Duty: Black Ops...not medal of honor....soooo I'm guessing that's why yu can't find anything lolWhats the name of the song that plays during medal of honor black ops zombies?
Uhhhhhhhhh.....Medal of Honor Black Ops Zombies?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EK2tWVj6l鈥?/a>
  • what is dna
  • pick a part
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment