Friday, March 9, 2012

What the soldier said in the final stage of the 2010 Medal of Honor?

What the soldier said in the final stage of the 2010 Medal of Honor?

The soldier is badly wounded, and his friends then then revive him, but what is said?

I am Brazilian do not speak English, use Google translate for me to communicate with you, I hope that helps me to be an awesome game!What the soldier said in the final stage of the 2010 Medal of Honor?
I know it is hard to figure out isn't it? I am pretty sure he said "Me want bread and spam" or it could have been "We send lead and pam" Not really sure but it was profound wasn't it.



Oh you could try the GAMES section since this is the "Real Life" military section and Real life isn't a game but I do wish for you to be an awesome game if that helps.What the soldier said in the final stage of the 2010 Medal of Honor?
Go ask in the Video Games section. This is the big-boy Military section, not something played by overweight Brazilian kids.What the soldier said in the final stage of the 2010 Medal of Honor?
wrong section military is serious the person above was joking
Try games amigo. This is about the real military.
  • black ops zombie maps
  • game of thrones book
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment