Friday, March 9, 2012

Should I get an xbox with halo 2 or should I buy medal of honor heroes 2 for wii?

I already have a wii, so if I got Medal of honors I wouldn't have to buy another game system. Both games are first person shooters alough halo is futuristic and medal of honor is not. They both can be played online, but I would have to pay extra to play online with halo but would not with medal of honors.Should I get an xbox with halo 2 or should I buy medal of honor heroes 2 for wii?
If you like the xbox and Halo2 - You can get a xbox Halo3 edition.

But for the money I'd go with the new game for your wii.

Especially since you can play over the net without more fees.Should I get an xbox with halo 2 or should I buy medal of honor heroes 2 for wii?
i would think that if you could find a way to get halo 3 instead of 2 than you should pick thatShould I get an xbox with halo 2 or should I buy medal of honor heroes 2 for wii?
medal of honor heroes 2 for wii
I have never really tryed out the wii, but I think halo 3 is better then halo 1 and you should get the x-box 360 instead. Or if that's too much money for ya', then get x-box and halo2. Don't get honor hereos. Get another wii game, like, ummm.....pokemno battle revelution, or, that purple dragon game or nights. or i think its just called night. please get me a best answer.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment