Friday, March 9, 2012

Liberals, would you support Obama to receive the Medal of Honor?

A few months ago I remember there was one user who said Obama should receive the Medal of Honor for all of his actions. Almost all the answerers were conservatives saying no, so I was wondering what liberals thought of this.Liberals, would you support Obama to receive the Medal of Honor?
I am not a Liberal, I am a Libertarian.



What was the asker's justification? What act of COMBAT heroism did Obama perform? When was Obama last in combat?
No that's reserved for the military. I don't give a f what one user said. I know it's hard for many of you guys to separate people, probably because so many of you are parrots of one another, but please try.Liberals, would you support Obama to receive the Medal of Honor?
The Medal of Honor is generally reserved for military personnel, and their heroic acts in combat. Maybe the Obamunist should be sent into combat to see if he will become heroic and earn it.
0bama hasn't done anything to deserve the Medal of Honor. he's a disgrace.Liberals, would you support Obama to receive the Medal of Honor?
You need to get back to reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment