Tuesday, March 6, 2012

How can I play against my friend on the new Medal of Honor?

Hi,



Is it possible to play against my friend (Not online) on the new Medal of Honor, as in 2 players (1 vs 1)? If yes, How?How can I play against my friend on the new Medal of Honor?
i dont think you can. That's 1 thing i dont like about the game. It's only 1 player except for onlineHow can I play against my friend on the new Medal of Honor?
idkHow can I play against my friend on the new Medal of Honor?
Sorry, this is not possible.

The only way of playing online in a group together in a game with other players. And that doesn't even mean you'll be on the same team, i have grouped up several times with my girlfriend and half the time we end up playing against each other on opposite teams. Its not so bad though as we can talk on Skype.

No comments:

Post a Comment