Friday, March 2, 2012

Can I download Medal of Honor (regular edition) onto my xbox and use a MOH thats a limited edition?

My limited edition got scracted up so I can't play on Kunar Base. If I borrow my friends regular medal of honor can I use my limited edition disc. Will it work??Can I download Medal of Honor (regular edition) onto my xbox and use a MOH thats a limited edition?
Probably not. The discs have to match for the disc install to work.Can I download Medal of Honor (regular edition) onto my xbox and use a MOH thats a limited edition?
I might be wrong but im pretty sure the games are the same and all its just what comes in the case. Like most limited edition games have a little piece of paper or plastic in the manual part of the case with codes to unlock bonus stuff. I think this is all that makes the game limited edition. Pretty sure the actual disks themselves are the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment