Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Why do i get kicked from Medal of Honor 4 multiplayer for PC before I even join a match?

I've tried dozens of times to get into the multiplayer for Medal of Honor and get kicked every time. Sometimes I don't even get to pick a class and I still haven't even fired a shot. It was working fine about 4 months ago when I bought it, but I haven't played since.Why do i get kicked from Medal of Honor 4 multiplayer for PC before I even join a match?
Medal of honor is waiste of money... its the creaters of bfbc2 witch has one of the best multiplayer gameplay ever! but MOH4 has horrible online gameplay compared to bfbc2, black ops and mw2. ALSO the pc is the worst consol to play video games!!!!!!!!!! thats why they created a console like the ps3 and xbox360 you know.... for thousands of online servers and players playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment